Monday, April 18, 2011

This Weekends trip and Positive breakthroughs

This weekend was fabtabulous! I had the opportunity to see my family and interact with them. What was more awesome than anything was being able to talk to my mom! smiles. She and I set up until 3 am just talking about the past good and bad. Meanwhile Im up and down fixing her coffee and actually enjoying every moment. I left home smiling because I have not talked to my mom in that way in years! Not that I didnt want too, a mental incapability was limiting her. She is sooo smart. It is a wonderful thing to fall in love again. I fell in love with my mother all over again. She made me smile a thousand times. I didnt want to leave my mom. Parting was bitter sweet but I was sure of our next meeting. Im soooo happy for this, God is a mirale worker. He did it for me and for my mom. I love you mommy always. Sn: Cherish every moment you have because you can not define the moment of your loss. RIP Altamese Edwards November 19, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment